Tour Duration :
07 Nights / 08 Days
Departure Day :
Day 01 : SUN : NEW DELHI Depart :
Report by 1600 hrs at Safderjung Railway Station for check-in formalities
of Royal Rajasthan on Wheels Train Tour. Evening 1800 hrs Train depart from
Day 02 : MON : JODHPUR
Heartland of Rajputana & famous for it's imposing Mehrangarh Fort
Palace complex. For shoppers interest- camel leather items & wooden
Day 03 : TUE : (Morning) UDAIPUR
Welcome to City of lakes & romance.For shoppers interest- miniature art
Day 03 : TUE : (Afternoon): CHITTORGARH
Well spread out Hill Fortress, once home to present day Udaipur Royalty.
Day 04 : WED : (Morning) RANTHAMBHORE
Early morning drive through Ranthambhore Tiger reserve.
Day 04 : WED : (Afternoon) JAIPUR
Welcome to the 18th century Pink City town & enjoy elephant joy ride at
15th century Amber Fort Palace.lunch at Maharaja's Palace.For shoppers
interest - semi-precious stones & textiles.
DAY 5 : THURS : KHAJURAHO
Welcome to UNESCO World Heritage site of Kama Sutra temples dating back to
11th century A.D.
Day 06 : FRI : VARANASI
One of the oldest living city in the world ,famous for Holy River Ganges.
Day 07 : SAT : AGRA
Town of The Taj Mahal & UNESCO World Heritage Site of Red Fort.
Day 08 : SUN : DELHI Return
Trains arrives back at the safderjung railway station by 0430 hrs 7
check-out by 0715 hrs,after early breakfast.
Tour Tariff :
Deluxe Cabin :
Twin Sharing US$ 590 per person per night
Deluxe Cabin :
Single Occupancy US$ 825 per person per night
Super Deluxe Cabin :
Single/Double Occupancy US$ 1,600 per person
* US$ 15 per person commercial tax extra
(a) 2.58% Govt.Service Tax Extra
(b) 10% Holiday Surcharge extra for 20 & 27 Dec,09 depart
(c) Children <12 yrs charged 50% of adult rate & provided bed
(d) Children <5 yrs are complimentary, without bed.
(e) Indian can pay as per equivalent rate of exchange
The train will comprise of one super deluxe saloon, thirteen deluxe
saloons, two restaurant cum lounge cars, one spa cum board room car, one
kitchen car, two staff cars and two power cars.
Train Tour Cost Includes :
Stay in A/C cabins with private washrooms; Group excursions &
sightseeing tours with English speaking guides;Daily 3 meals & bottled
drinking water;Monument entrance fees; Elephant ride in Jaipur;Camel ride in
Jaisalmer with cultural show;Ranthambhore Tiger reserve visit by canter;boat
ride in Lake Pichola,Udaipur;Cycle Rickshaw ride in Bharatpur.
Extra Costs For Train Tour : (Not Included) :
Video Camera fees at monuments;alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages;
laundry; room services; telephone calls; tips; tour insurance;use of spa
facility & business centre; & all other expenses of personal nature.
ROYAL RAJASTHAN ON WHEELS TRAIN TOUR-Booking Procedure
(1) Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of Names/Nationality of all
passengers with minimum 50% tour advance deposit.
(2) Balance/Full payment must reach us atleast 70 before tour date ;with
passport details (viz. Date of Birth, Passport number, place of issue, date
of issue, date of expiry).
(3) Any booking request received <65 days of tour depart,will be
confirmed only on receipt of 100% total tour value.
ROYAL RAJASTHAN ON WHEELS TRAIN TOUR-Payment Options
(1) By Visa/Master Card Authorization -with supporting documents
(2) Swift Wire Transfer through your bank
(3) Deposit in nearest Branch of ICICI Bank. (only for Indian Passport
ROYAL RAJASTHAN ON WHEELS TRAIN TOUR-Cancellation Policy
(1) Cancellation request must be forwarded in writing
(2) 20% of total value of tour cost, if cancellation received before 90
days of tour depart
(3) 50% of total tour cost value, if cancellation made >61 days of tour
(4) 100% of total tour cost value, if cancellation made <61 days of tour
(5) Tour Booking is non endorsable/non transferable
(6) No Show/Curtailment of journey will be charged 100% of total ticket
(7) Request for postponement of journey can only be considered against full
deposit of Tour value & is at sole discretion of top management
(8) Non receipt of dues,as per payment policy,will be governed by
(9) Any Request made to cancel the tour due to change in pricing,tax
structure,payment policy or routing schedule will be governed by
(10) Disputes (if any) are subject to re addressable by New Delhi, India